01 Feb Scapa 2501 High Tension Cable Tape
Posted at 02:31h in Update 0 Comments
- For jointing and repairing a wide range of power and distribution cables up to 46 kV.
- For making watertight seals at polyethylene sleeve joints on polyethylene-sleeved telephone cables both above and below ground.
- For general-purpose protection and waterproofing.
- For insulation, waterproofing and protection of electrical components.
- For general-purpose DIY temporary repairs.
- Good physical and electrical properties with a high degree of stability under conditions of use.
- The tape amalgamates rapidly when applied under tension to provide a void-free homogeneous wrapping, without the need for external heat or pressure.
- Compatible with a wide range of rubber and plastics dielectric cable insulation. These include polyethylene, cross-linked polyethylene, ethylene propylene rubber, PVC, butyl and neoprene.
- Compatible with other Scapa electrical tapes, including PVC tapes.
- Highly resistant to prolonged immersion in water and has excellent resistance to ozone.
- The product can be removed cleanly from most substrates, making it suitable for temporary repairs.
- Service temperature -40°C to +90°C.
- Supplied in an easy to handle and apply tape form. The product is interleaved with a disposable plastics liner.