09 Oct 3M VHB Tape RP45
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives
- Gray, 0.045 in (1.1 mm), multi-purpose adhesive and conformable acrylic foam core for good performance in a variety of applications
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
Dream, Design, Deliver with our 3M™ VHB™ Tape RP45. It is a gray, 0.045 in (1.1 mm), multi-purpose acrylic adhesive with a conformable foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides good strength and durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and can bond to a variety of surfaces even at lower temperatures.
Convenience Meets Extreme Bonding Power
Our 3M™ VHB™ Tape consists of a durable acrylic adhesive with viscoelastic properties. This provides an extraordinarily strong double sided foam tape that adheres to a broad range of substrates, including aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel, composites, plastics, acrylic, polycarbonate, ABS and painted or sealed wood and concrete. Our bonding tapes provide excellent shear strength, conformability, surface adhesion and temperature resistance. They are commonly used in applications across a variety of markets including transportation, appliance, electronics, construction, sign and display and general industrial. Reliably bonds a variety of materials with strength and speed for permanent applications.