21 Nov 3M Scotch Mastic Tape 2229
- Tacky mastic adhesive provides excellent adherence over irregular surfaces
- Safeguards electrical connections, sealing ducts and cable end seals
- Ideal for insulating, padding and sealing of high-voltage cables and accessories
- Tensile strength rating of 17 lbs. per inch meets professional electrical standards
- Made of black tacky mastic
- Withstands temperatures up to 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Conformable and durable mastic. Excellent moisture and environmental seal. Sealing high voltage cables and accessories.
3M™ Scotch Tape 2229 has a UV-resistant pad with a rubber backing, as well as good self-healing properties after being cut or punctured. The tacky mastic adhesive of the pad adheres over irregular surfaces to provide excellent moisture resistance. It maintains its stability over a wide temperature range and offers good adhesion to metals, rubbers, synthetic cable insulations and jackets. It also provides corrosion protection to a variety of electrical connections, sealing ducts and cable end seals. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.