19 Nov 3M Adhesion Promoter K520
- A type of primer which exhibits high adhesion for Tape Bonding after coating and drying ,
- Can be used in conjunction with 3M double coated adhesive tapes, especially: acrylic foam tape for adhering to EPDM, PP material, etc .
- The applied surface must first be cleaned with a suitable solvent to remove any contamination, releasing agent, etc. from the surface ,
- Apply uniformly with a clean brush, felt, etc. The amount of primer coating varies depending on the material and surface condition of the coating surface ,
- Drying time varies depending on the surrounding temperature and humidity, as well as the amount of the coating, etc. ,
- Using hand pressure or a roller, apply sufficient pressure on the taped part to the primer coated surface .